paceval. – the unique, light integrable mathematical engine that
enables product innovation and
enhances productivity of software development
Reduce the development process for devices that react to keywords with voice recognition.
Reduce power consumption for devices that use cameras to identify objects or persons.
Create local intelligence on independent systems.
What is paceval.?
Are you looking for an easy and fast way to offer mathematical functions in your own programs on any software, hardware and in the cloud? Are you looking for a safe way that your programs and your users can take advantage of all financial, stochastic, engineering, and scientific functions, as well as all machine learning models? Are you looking for an existing possibility to offer complex and precise mathematics with extensions in your database or low-code/no-code solution?
paceval. is the unique, easily integrable, mathematical engine for your software development in any programming language. Our mathematical engine is system and platform independent, offers amazing calculation capability and has a small size. You define the logic of the program, and paceval. provides the calculation capability.
The advantages are numerous. Software developers can quickly and easily create complex mathematical models or analyse wide volumes of data. paceval. is written in C++, but it also readily supports other programming languages through the provided interfaces. By separating the program logic from the calculation capability, the program memory can be reduced, and expensive downtime can be avoided. The small size allows for the use of complex calculations on small 16-bit, mid-size 32-bit und big 64-bit processors.
This opens the way to completely new application opportunities and product ideas. Also, development time and hardware costs can be reduced, and certification and maintenance made easier.
Using paceval. software developers and those responsible for the product can both increase productivity of software development and maintenance and implement product improvements and innovative ideas.
There is no other comparable solution.
“Our goal was to create
• fast parallel calculation of mathematical functions
• built-in mathematical precision
• support of functions of any length
• support of any number of variables
• a system-independent solution
• a solution that can also be run on small systems
• support of the low code/no code approach
• with any programming language
to compute all financial, stochastic, engineering, and scientific functions, as well as all machine learning models.”
A Mathematical Model is an abstraction of a real-life scenario, system or event that uses mathematical language to describe and predict the behavior, dynamics and evolution of said scenario, system or event.
A Mathematical Engine is a part of a computer program or a piece of computer hardware, referred to as engine, responsible for efficient processing of mathematical models.
Our mathematical engine: Overview
- Calculates precisely in milliseconds
- Processes most complicated mathematical functions with no limitations related to the length of formulas and number of variables
- Processes a continuous data stream and big data volumes
- Enables precise approximation of measured data
- Can be used to quickly and effectively locate system errors, e.g., for sensor data
For everyone who needs fast and complex calculations; applicable for measured data and data streams.
Ideal for transparent algorithms, big data, data mining, predictive analyses, data modelling, artificial intelligence/machine learning engine, and pattern recognition.
- The size is only a few kilobytes;
integrable even on small 16 Bit (micro-) processors
- Enables fast calculations on mobile devices with sensors, such as wearables
- Enables a security concept against manipulation of data in calculation models and hacking hardware/software systems
For anyone who needs calculations on small (micro-) processors and secure hardware/software systems.
Ideal for security solutions, Internet of Things, system monitoring and black box tests.
Allows for a small program memory.
- Written in C++ based on ISO standard
- Can run on every OS or in the cloud and every development platform
- Easy integration of libraries or source code into applications
- Calculation models can be quickly changed without modifying the executable program. A readable mathematical notation is offered.
For anyone who uses mathematical applications in software and wants to improve development.
Saves you the efforts related to software programming, integration, and service.
Why can I easily and flexibly integrate paceval.?
paceval. is written using C++ and needs no further licenses. Thanks to its slim interface and low programming effort, it can instantly run on the most important computer systems. Its simple interface allows for the use of all current programming languages (e.g., Golang, Python, Cobol, Fortran, Java, Pascal, C# or Erlang). By separating the program logic from the calculating capability, the program memory is reduced, and expensive downtime can be avoided.
Using paceval., your applications can be equipped with mathematical models applicable to your system within a short time and with the lowest possible programming effort.
The mathematical functions can be saved separately from the application and can be optimized while the application is running without having to change or restart the application. This allows for creating high availability distributed systems. The mathematical model can simply be copied for the target platforms.
This way, there is more time to create prototypes for innovative concepts, demos or optimization purposes.